Washington, DC 20036
Sun.-Sat. 6:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Mon.-Sat.11:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Mon.-Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Afternoon Tea (Reservations Only):
Mon.-Sat. 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
Sun. 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Reservations: (202) 347-2233
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Online Reservations
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
As its name suggests, Café Promenade is situated along a prominent walkway in the renowned Renaissance Mayflower Hotel. Once a place for elegant teas and tea dances, it now serves classic Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant setting with white tablecloths, a beautiful skylight and chandeliers. With a reservation, you can have afternoon tea here. During WWII the tables were tented to encourage quiet discussion. Who knows what is discussed now under that glorious skylight? After all, it is the Mayflower Hotel…
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Worth Noting
- Patrons are asked not to use cell phones in the restaurant.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between 17th St. N.W. and 18th St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Farragut North Metro Station (Red Line)