Levante's of Bethesda
Bethesda, MD 20814
Sun.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean and Turkish
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
Natural light fills this Woodmont Avenue restaurant as diners enjoy sidewalk seating or eating under the high ceilings throughout the restaurant. The round bar is located in the middle of the restaurant and surrounded by tables and booths along the back wall. The kitchen is open allowing the aroma of the fresh Mediterranean and Turkish delights to entice diners as soon as they enter. Sundays feature a brunch buffet, and in the winter months, they have a half price wine special Monday through Thursday. The house specialty is the delectable Doner Kebaps, a Turkish sandwich similar to a gyro. Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4-7; $1 off beer and wine, and some appetizers are half off.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Trendy
- Happy Hour and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Bethesda and Edgemoor Aves.
- Metered, Paid Lot, Street, and Street Parking Difficult
- Wheelchair Access