Washington, DC 20016
Mon. - Thurs. 11:30AM- 11PM
Fri. 11:30AM- 12 AM
Sat. 11AM- 12 AM
Sun. 11AM- 11PM
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . Some dishes are a bit more.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Chain . Local chain
- Bar Style: Hispanic
Guapo’s in Tenleytown features all of your favorite Guapo’s cuisine with the added bonus of a great outdoor deck, upstairs private party and additional seating space and a great bar. The main dining area is lit by awesomely cheesy sombrero lights, but don’t let that fool you into thinking the food won’t be good. The fajitas will call you back again and again, and the light, crispy chips and fresh, homemade salsa they present as you sit down provide the perfect start to a delicious meal.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Catering, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Albemarle St.
- Available, Nearby, and Paid Lot. They validate parking in the Whole Foods lot.
- Public Transportation
- Red line to Tenleytown
Recent User Playlists
I'm a slave to the Metro, and I always need help finding the best bargains nearby. I'm a Red Line junkie, and here's my picks thus far