La Sandia Mexican Kitchen and Bar
McLean, VA 22101
Sun. 11 a.m-8 p.m.
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Mexican and Latin American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Features a collection of over 100 tequilas and unique Latin inspired cocktails.
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining and Bistro
La Sandia Mexican Kitchen & Bar offers a fun, upscale option for Mexican cuisine in McLean. It's a lot fancier than you might expect for a restaurant in a shopping mall but with a full service bar and private rooms for special occasions, they break the mold. You will fall in love with the atmosphere with its deep earth tones and festive artwork. Entrees are mid-priced up to about $25, and the grilled dishes are a must! Be sure to try Chicken Pibil or the Chile Crusted Tuna.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Moderate and Trendy
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Two private rooms that can be combined to seat up to 50.
- Noise Level
- Online Menu, People Watching, and Takeout/Carryout
- Salsas and sauces are made fresh daily.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating