Las Vegas Restaurant & Night Club
Alexandria, VA 22303
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Mon.-Sun. 3 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Mexican . Salvadoran
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . For most entrees.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Restaurant and bar with a Salvadoran/Mexican twist.
- Smoking: Yes
At first glance, you know Las Vegas Restaurant & Night Club will serve up a small adventure. The restaurant is filled with tables, a full bar and dance area, where you know it's packed with a bustling crowd in the evenings. The menu features a healthy portion of Salvadoran and Mexican fare, from quesadillas with chicken or beef to Langosta Rellena, a 1.25-pound lobster stuffed with crab and shrimp and served with pasta and salad.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Dive, and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Dancing, Entertainment, Late Night, and Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Rt. 1 and Quander Road
- Free Lot