Washington, DC 20004
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sun., Mon. and Tue. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Wed.-Thu. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat 5 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sun.-Sat. 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Smoking: No
Have a taste for Mexican, then Rosa Mexicano can satisfy. Located across from the Verizon Center, Rosa Mexicano offers a variety of traditional Mexican dishes, and a 24-year-old perfected guacamole dip to boot. The restaurant serves dishes that are a bit on the pricier side but on the upside you're pretty much guaranteed to experience good food and service in an upscale atmosphere.
- Noise Level
- On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, and Catering
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Intersection of 7th and F Street
Recent User Playlists
These are a few of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat.