Alexandria, VA 22314
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Moroccan
- Meals Served: Buffet, Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Banquet Hall and Fine Dining
A popular destination on Old Town's famed King Street for years, Casablanca is for the diner who wants more than just a good meal. With belly dancing performed nightly amid a spacious, traditionally decorated open dining area draped with boldly colored silk tapestries, dining at Casablanca is a true taste of the Mediterranean like no other. From the moment you step through the front door, the warm and hospitable staff make it clear they are happy to be your hosts and the traditional Moroccan cuisine is simply delicious. Whether you’re looking to plan a uniquely romantic date or plan a celebratory function for a large group, Casablanca is a wonderful choice for dining and entertainment.
- Music Style
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, Quiet, and Romantic
- Dancing, Late Night, Lessons Available, Live Performances, People Watching, Prix-Fixe Meals, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Between King and Peyton St.
- Metered, Nearby, and Street