Washington, DC 20001
Tue.-Thu. 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri. 6 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Organic, Vegan, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Dinner and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Online Reservations . Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Fine Dining
Vegetate is the destination for all things both green and fabulous. Though it may be a vegetarian restaurant, Vegetate has lots of appeal for anyone looking for a healthy, delicious meal. With menu selections like the Vegetate burgers, or gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches (made with cheeses from cheese-heaven Cowgirl Creamery), the restaurant offers a variety of health-conscious cuisine. Don’t forget to check out the bar, Vegetate carries high-quality and rare liquors like Black Maple Hills bourbon.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Cozy, Laid Back Casual, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Catering, Disc Jockey, Happy Hour, Online Menu, Prix-Fixe Meals, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- Vegetate is owned by D.C.'s own DJ Dredd of Black Cat Prince dance party fame.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- O and P Sts. N.W.
- Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Between Shaw/Howard station and Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center station