Hank's Oyster Bar
Washington, DC 20009
Sun.-Tue. 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Wed.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Brunch: Sat.- Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Oysters, Seafood, and American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
Fresh oysters daily can be magic to any seafood lover's ears. While enjoying raw oysters on a half shell get an order of their famous lobster rolls and endulge yourself. Surrounded by brick walls, you'll have to be convinced you're not eating at one of the finest seafood restaurants on the Baltimore harbor.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Between 17th street and 15th street northwest.
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Circle Metro Station (on the red line)