Market InnThis venue has closed
Washington, DC 20024
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sat. 4:30 p.m.-12 a.m.
Sun. 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
Sundays: all you can eat Champagne "Jazz" Buffet Brunch
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Adults: $29.95 per person
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25) . Varies greatly on both ends
- Reservations: Online Reservations
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
- Bar Style: Music and Neighborhood
Market Inn is tucked away on a small corner in S.W. surrounded by a concrete wonderland. Make the effort to find it, and enjoy all sorts of seafood goodies, from crab cakes to lobster to shrimp. For those non-seafaring types, other steak-and-potato type items are available. The restaurant features specials that change daily and in a nod to the 21st century, online ordering is available.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Laid Back Casual
- Entertainment, Live Performances, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout.
Online Ordering available.
Live Piano Mon.-Thu. 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Live Jazz Fri.-Sat. 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
and Sun. 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
Mike Flaherty's Dixieland Direct
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot and Valet. Free Valet Parking
- Public Transportation
- Federal Center S.W. on blue or orange lines