The Capital Grille
A Gordon K. Leigh Venue
1861 International Drive
McLean, VA 22102
McLean, VA 22102
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Seafood and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30) . Lunch prices range from $26-$30. Dinner price are $31 and up.
- Reservations: Recommended . Online reservations also available at venue website.
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Friendly service, a relaxed atmosphere and most importantly their highly-praised streak dishes are what this place is all about. If dry-aged steaks don't strike your famished fancy you can always count on the catch-of-the-day. Pair any dish with one of over 500 award-winning wines and your good to go. The Capital Grille is also versatile in terms of seating. Whether you desire a cozy nook just for two or have a large number of people in your party, you'll be accommodated. Plus, you can watch the talented chefs create their masterpieces while you wait or devour your meal.
- Cigar bar available
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Quiet, Romantic, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private dining available
- Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Carmelized Shallots Butter; Porcini Rubbed Delmonico with 8-Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar; fresh seafood.
- Payment Methods
- Diners Club, Traveler's Checks Accepted, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Leesburg Pike (Route 7) and International Drive
- On Site. Complimentary valet parking. Parking entrance accessed only from north direction of International Drive.