A Lettuce Entertain You VenueTysons Galleria, Upper Level, next to Macy's
McLean, VA 22102
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Seafood and Steaks
- Price Range: Lunch prices range between $9-$15. Dinner price range between $26-$30.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Wildfire is a small chain of restaurants that originated in Chicago, which offers steaks, chops and seafood. In fact, out of its eight locations this is the only one in Virginia and only the second one on the east coast (the other is in Atlanta). The restaurant’s decor and atmosphere is designed to replicate a 1940's dinner club. This swank joint takes their jazz seriously. Jazz is the background music of choice and a selection of famous jazz entertainers adorn the walls.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout. Speciality cocktails include Wildfire Martinis, like Key Lime Pie, 007 and Stormy Night, as well as a variety of wines and beers.
- Worth Noting
- Wildfire offers a gluten-free menu.
- Roasted prim rib; horseradish crusted filet; macadamia crusted halibet
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Between Greensboro and Westpark Drive, inside Tysons Galleria.
- On Site and Valet. Complimentary valet parking available after 5 p.m.