Washington, DC 20005
Mon.- Thu. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. Lunch 12 p.m.-4 p.m. Dinner 5 p.m.-11p.m.
Sun. 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Soul Food
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
It has been noted that former President Bill Clinton was a fan of this restaurant during his time in DC, and it is easy to see why. The delicious low-country Southern cuisine and the Southern hospitality make it a go-to place for all different types in the DC area. The Sunday brunch, a much-heralded DC favorite comes in three acts; you can visit the buffet, choose an entree to eat, or get food to go, all while listening to live jazz.
Showing 3 of 6 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Cozy
- Entertainment, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout. Online Recipes
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between K St. N.W. and I St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- McPherson Square (Blue and Orange lines)