Chi Cha Lounge
Washington, DC 20009
Sun.-Thu. 5:30 p.m.-2 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: South American and Latin American
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended . Reservations are recommended on Friday and Saturday.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Smoking: Yes . Hookah indoors.
Looking for good South American, food music, and hookah in the same sweet spot? Modeled after an Ecuadorian hacienda, Chi-Cha Lounge is worth a visit. From the traditional fried empanadas to chef creations like the Lomo Saltado, a yellow rice covered beef tenderloin sauteed with onion, potatoes and tomatoes in a soy reduction, Chi Cha offers traditional South American cuisine with a twist. The restaurant also has a number of popular signature drinks including the "Red Chi-cha," a mix of pineapple juice, cinnamon, cloves, cane sugar and a potent secret ingredient.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Fun And Flirty, Laid Back Casual, and Trendy
- Happy Hour, Late Night, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and VIP
- Worth Noting
- During Happy Hour get 50% off appetizers and empanadas, in addition to drink specials.
- Cross Streets
- 16th St. & 17 St. N.W.