Art and Soul
Washington, DC 20001
Sun.-Mon. 6:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Mon.-Sun. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Sun.-Wed. 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Thu.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Mon.-Sun. 4 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Southern and Soul Food
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Enjoy soul food like the Oprah! The Queen of Talk's personal chef Art Smith owns and operates this Capitol Hill eatery, bringing fresh area ingredients together with southern comfort techniques. Get everything from lamb chops to ham-wrapped rockfish to Smith's signature "hoecakes." Then relax at the venue's chic lounged, the ArtBar, which boasts a great collection of organic wines, handcrafted beers and homemade cocktail concoctions.