Stafford , VA 22554
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Southwestern, American Tex Mex, and Mexican
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Restaurant Style: Chain
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
Carlos O'Kelly's is a Mexican-themed restaurant chain that has many locations spread across the south and east of the United States. The menu consists largely of American standards with a Tex-Mex style twist, with the popular Pasta Diablo serving as a particularly vivid example. Prices are comparable to other chain eateries of this type, and the interior is clean and decorated to suit the theme. The staff at the Stafford location are friendly and accomodating, and the meal was certainly satisfying and well- enough prepared. O'Kelly's is certainly worth a visit on your lunch break or if you're craving Mexican food in a fun setting.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Online Catalog, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site
- Wheelchair Access