Santa Fe Café- CURRENTLY CLOSED
College Park, MD 20740
Sun.-Thu. 5 p.m.-1:30 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-2:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Southwestern
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Bar Style: College
THIS LOCATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Santa Fe Café sets itself apart from the rest of downtown College Park. This place is ubber-trendy. In fact, when the guy from the “My New Haircut” You Tube video visited College Park, he chose “The Fe” to host his big party. Santa Fe is the biggest entertainment venue around. Back in the day, bands like The Ramones even came here to play. Today they still have local and national bands come through. The food is what you’d expect from a place that holds concerts and is also a bar. Still, a good meal, a few drinks and live music… nothing can beat that. So can you find the way to Santa Fe?
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, High Energy, Theme, and Trendy
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, Happy Hour, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Bands, and Online Menu.
Mon.-Thu. 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Sat. 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Worth Noting
- The kitchen closes at 11:30 p.m. Cover charge and time changes throughout the week.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
Recent User Playlists
Santa is all over the DC area. No, not the fat guy who is always jolly because he knows where the bad girls live. These are places that put his name in lights (and on their business licenses)! Celebrate the season with these Santas.