Washington, DC 20007
Brunch: Sat. and Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Dinner: Sun.-Thu. 3 p.m.-11 p.m.
Fri and Sat. 3 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas, and Eclectic
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: Tapas are priced from $6-$10 per dish while Paella dishes that serve 2-3 people cost $30-$35. Many plates are meant to be shared.
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro . Casual Fine Dining
For authentic Spanish fare and great Sangria, Bodega Spanish Tapas & Lounge will leave you happy and satisfied. When you can't commit to picking just one dish, Bodega allows you to pick a handful. This hip little hotspot in Georgetown has a loyal clientele of locals who come back for delicious pitchers of white Sangria, mojitos and the popular Paella dishes.
Interesting tapas that are perfect for sharing include; squid, tomato bread with manchego cheese, seared scallops and fried chicken croquettes. Inside you’ll find bold red and black walls, copper covered bars, bullhorns and cozy seating. Expect some bullfighting art in the “Matador Lounge,” which completes the Spanish appeal with a fireplace and courtyard fountain.
Happy Hour (at the bar only) is also offered everyday (except Saturday) from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. with reduced prices on glasses of sangria, specialty cocktails and smaller tapa-sized portions for $2-$3 a piece.
Specials for Bodega Spanish Tapas & Lounge
Date: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Lounge, Neighborhood, Wine, and Martini
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, Cozy, High Energy, Noise Level, Romantic, Singles, Tourist Spot, Trendy, and Up To Par
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private Room Available
- Live Music
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Sangria and Tapas Menu
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Dining room, bar seating, outdoor courtyard seating, private room available
- Cross Streets
- Between 31st St. & Wisconsin Ave.
- Metered and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
Foggy Bottom/GWU Metro
Orange & Blue Line
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
If the economy is hitting your wallet, here' a few places in DC with a great Happy Hour menu and drink specials that won't break the bank. Living like a King on a Pauper's budget just became cool. You owe it to yourself to enjoy a few liquid libations.
My favorite places to watch football and baseball in the District and beyond.