Washington, DC 20004
Mon. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Tue.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.–12 a.m.
Sun. 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Spanish and Tapas
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended . Online reservations are available.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
Jaleo has got to be one of the best tapas experiences around. The food is scrumptious and the service is prompt. It's the perfect place to go with a group of friends for a great night out, or if you're looking to spend a nice evening with your significant other. Also make sure to order some sangria; it's amazing.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy and Upscale
- Early Bird Specials, Entertainment, and Happy Hour
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Public Transportation
- Archives/Navy Memorial on the Green/Yellow lines or Chinatown/Gallery Place on the Red line.
Recent User Playlists
I'm a wanderer. I love nothing more than to check out interesting and unique things in and around Washington. These are a few of my favorite things ...