A Culinary Concepts by Jean-Georges VenueNeighborhood: Northwest W Washington DC
Washington, DC 20004
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-11:00am
Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm-2:30pm
Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Friday & Saturday 11:45am-11:00pm
- Cuisine: Steaks . updated steakhouse classics and a selection of Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's take on Asian influences
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
$$$$$ ($31 & up)
Lunch is offered as a $28 three course menu.
Appetizers range from $8-$16
Dinner entrees range from $18-$45
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended in the restaurant but are not required. They are not accepted at the wine bar.
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine . J&G features an extensive selection of fine wines at their Wine Bar.
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
J&G Steakhouse was developed by the world famous culinary brand, Culinary Concepts by Jean-Georges. It is located in the W Hotel at 15th St. and Pennsylvania Ave., which offers some of the cities most elegant accommodations. The menu features traditional dishes with a modern, worldly flair as Steaks are dry-aged for 21 days and diners may choose from a refined selection of accompanying potatoes and sauces. Guests may also enjoy selections from an extensive Wine Bar. This restaurant's traditionally elegant, yet modern ambience makes it so much more than just a steakhouse. It truly is the perfect place to indulge in life's finer things.