El Centro D.F.
Washington, DC 20009
Sun.-Thu. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.(Brunch)
- Cuisine: American Tex Mex and Mexican
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer and Full Bar
- Bar Style: Tequila
Walking into El Centro D.F. is like taking a step into bustling taqueria restaurant in a Mexican town. That’s exactly what Chef Richard Sandoval set out to do! With authentic Mexican comfort food and fine Tequilas served in three vibrant spaces, no need to travel thousands of miles for some legitimate beefy, cheesy, and spicy cuisine. The three unique spaces dinners can choose to eat at are the Taqueria- a lively open kitchen is the backdrop for the casual dining spot with eat-in or take-out options; Tequileria- the underground spot is where Mixologists craft Latin cocktails and pour from 200 Tequilas and Mezcals; and the Rooftop- a gorgeous open space with two open-air bars. All you can eat and drink weekend brunch is also available every Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM- 3 PM for only $35.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, High Energy, and Theme
- Happy Hour. Rooftop Happy Hour from 5-7 PM daily with $4 Margaritas, Mexican Beers, and Red and White Wine
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Street
- Public Transportation
- U Street Metro Station- Green/Yellow Line