Vienna, VA 22182
Mon.-Sun. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sun.-Thu. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Thai
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Smoking: No
What separates this Thai restaurant from that of the many others in the DC metro area is their extensive wine list for which the restaurant was awarded the Wine Selectors Award of Excellence in 2004. It's cuisine is not too shabby either. In fact, this restaurant was named one of NoVA Living's Top 50 Restaurants in 2004. Just ask anyone who has tried the green papaya salad or the drunken noodle.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, and Moderate
- Online Menu, Prix-Fixe Meals, Senior Citizen Discount, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Catering
- Drunken Noodle; green papaya salad; sesame beef
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Any lunch order over $15.00; any dinner order over $20.00
- Cross Streets
- Chain Bridge Road (Rte. 123) and Old Courthouse Road
- Available and On Site. Parking in rear of building.