Bethesda, MD 20814
Mon.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sun. 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
The Daily Grill prides itself on serving classic American cuisine and is known for its straightforward, uncomplicated atmosphere. The DC version of this chain does not disappoint: they serve contemporary versions of classic dishes with top-notch service. If you’re looking for steak, Cobb Salad, meatloaf or chicken pot pie, this is the place to go. Although part of a national chain, this establishment located next to Hyatt Regency is serving up nothing but success.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Connecticut Ave. NW and New Hampshire Ave. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line)