DC Fish Carry Out
Washington, DC 20010
- Hours: Daily 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic, Seafood, and Subs
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Deli and Snack Shop
At the very least, Mount Pleasant’s DC Fish Carry-Out is unique. There aren’t many places in the US where you can pick up freshly-fried seafood, a pair of sunglasses, a pack of light bulbs and a few vials of imposter designer cologne all in one stop. The prices are reasonable, just expect most menu items to be served directly out of the fryer. If you have a particularly large appetite, consider indulging in the “seafood box,” a mountainous plateful of oysters, scallops, crab sticks, shrimp, slaw and fries.