A Prince William Marina Venue
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Tue.-Wed. 4 p.m.-11 p.m.
Thu. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sat. 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sun. 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic and Seafood
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining and Bistro
Eagle's Nest in Occoquan is a seafood restaurant with a casual and relaxed setting. The restaurant seats 200 people on a deck two stories up giving it a beautiful view of the Occoquan River and the marina below. They specialize in crabs and seafood, and the wait staff is very friendly. It’s definitely the place to go for special occasions.
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Tourist Spot, Romantic, and Area Classic. Casual elegant, Theme nights, Relaxed
- Noise Level
- Accessible By Boat, Catering, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Karaoke, Live Performances, Local Artists, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Private Ownership, Takeout/Carryout, Tourist Spot, Water View, and Waterfront. Gift certificates; Happy Hour Tue.-Thu.
- Crab, Kitchen Omelet, Shrimp and Crab Sandwiches, Crab Tower, Triple Delight, Almond Crusted Tilapa
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- On Site