Bethesda, MD 20814
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sat. (Football and March Madness) 12 p.m.-2 a.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
Sun. (Football and March Madness) 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
Closed all other Sundays except for special events
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic, Bar Food, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
When people think of bar life down in Bethesda, Tommy Joe’s is up there for a happening bar scene. What most people don’t realize is that this beach style hot spot actually serves delectable eats like Prime Rib every Wednesday as well daily specials, and Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes in a nice dining atmosphere. They also have many big screen TVs for sporting events. Tommy Joe’s becomes a bar after 10, with eventful nights like Karaoke on Tuesdays, a DJ Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and even a happy hour guest bartender every Thursday night. With a dance floor and multiple bars, this is just the place to grab a hefty dinner and some good times.
Specials for Tommy Joe's
Date: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:00 PM EDT - Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:00 AM EDT
Date: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 AM EDT - Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:00 AM EDT
- Music Style
- Top 40
- Outdoors Only
- Bar Style
- Beer Garden, Dance, Karaoke, Music, and Sports
- Adults / 18+
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, High Energy, and Theme
- Noise Level
- City Skyline, Dancing, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Karaoke, Late Night, Online Menu, People Watching, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Worth Noting
- Major league baseball package includes Nationals, Oriole's, Red Sox and other teams in the bar and dining room. Also feature a canine happy hour, woof!
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Montgomery Lane and Wisconsin Ave.
- Metered, Nearby, Paid Lot, and Street
- Public Transportation
- Bethesda Station- Red Line
Calendar of Events
Recent User Playlists
Start: Fajita Friday @ Tommy Joes ... Blackfin ... Guacomole & Reisling @ Rock Bottom ... Union Jacks to sweat off the guac ... Finale: Sasso.