Washington, DC 20002
* Retail stores: Monday - Saturday, 10AM - 9 PM, Sunday, 12PM - 6PM
* Food Court: Monday - Saturday, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sunday, 7AM - 6 PM, some hours may vary.
* Sit Down Restaurants: Times vary. Please contact each restaurant individually.
* Outdoor Market: April - October, Monday - Saturday, 7AM - 7PM
- Audience: All Ages
Union Station is located in the heart of DC and is one of the biggest attractions the city has to offer.
Not only it is a central hub for the Washington Metro system, it is also home to 50+ stores, shops, and restaurants that can be enjoyed at all times of the day. All of these attractions can be found in this beautifully designed architectural marvel located just blocks from the DC monuments and mall.
You can’t visit or live in DC without checking it out!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Tourist Spot
- Worth Noting
- Important: GPS users must enter 2 Massachusetts Ave., NE; 50 Massachusetts Ave is not recognized.
- Metered, Paid Lot, Street, and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Union Station located on the Red Line